15 Oliver Place, Ormeau QLD 4208
Large spacious family home with family friendly yard.
– Open kitchen living dining room
– Separate carpeted family room
– Air conditioner in main area
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Remaining 3 bedrooms all spacious with built ins
– Separate toilet
– Great outside covered entertaining area
– Good size family backyard that easily fits a medium size trampoline and swing set
– Double remote control garage
Within 5 minutes drive you have Woolworths, 7 Eleven, KFC, IGA, restaurants, Amcal pharmacy & Zarraffas
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
Jeanette has extensive experience in business administration and investments and is a director of Merlot Investments Australia and the Merlot Group of Companies. She is the Principal Agent of Merlot Residential Australia.
Jeanette’s experience includes: business and legal administration, and financial planning – she spent 11 years with an outback Queensland cattle station, 15 years in legal administration at Sanyo Australia, Sydney, before working in financial planning with Whittaker MacNaught, and lecturing Business Administration in Malaysia.
Jeanette is responsible for property and rental tenancy contracts and oversees the property management and maintenance division for Merlot, working with builders, asset managers, key service providers and tenants to ensure all Merlot homes retain their value long term.
Responsible for the effective management of more than 1,000 tenants Jeanette believes that if a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well