24B Elizabeth Street, Coomera QLD 4209
Open plan living with fully fenced yard in a very quiet estate. Close to schools, shops and public transport.
– Large open plan kitchen living dining that opens onto alfresco dining area
– Air conditioner in main area
– Large master bedroom with fan, walk in robe and ensuite
– Remaining 2 bedrooms all spacious with fans and built ins
– Separate toilet
– Great outside covered entertaining area
– Easy to maintain family friendly backyard
– Single remote control garage
– Plenty of off street parking
Within 5 minute drive you have the new Westfield shopping centre, train station and M1
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
Jeanette has extensive experience in business administration and investments and is a director of Merlot Investments Australia and the Merlot Group of Companies. She is the Principal Agent of Merlot Residential Australia.
Jeanette’s experience includes: business and legal administration, and financial planning – she spent 11 years with an outback Queensland cattle station, 15 years in legal administration at Sanyo Australia, Sydney, before working in financial planning with Whittaker MacNaught, and lecturing Business Administration in Malaysia.
Jeanette is responsible for property and rental tenancy contracts and oversees the property management and maintenance division for Merlot, working with builders, asset managers, key service providers and tenants to ensure all Merlot homes retain their value long term.
Responsible for the effective management of more than 1,000 tenants Jeanette believes that if a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well