3 Lindsay Lane, Pimpama QLD 4209
Large home with very good size bedrooms and easy to maintain yard. Lots of street parking available.
Property Details Below
* Spacious open kitchen living dining that opens out onto alfresco dining area
* Good sized separate carpeted family room
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Air Conditioned main area
* Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, fan and Ensuite
* Three remaining bedrooms good size with built ins and fans
* Internal Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Fully fenced back yard
* Only Minutes to Shops, Schools and Public Transport
Within 5 minute’s drive you have Woolworths, 7 Eleven, McDonalds, Selection of restaurants (Chinese, Indian, Fish & Chips, and kebabs), Carls Jr, Red Rooster and an Amcal pharmacy.
Schools in the area – Pimpama State Primary, Pimpama State Secondary College, Kings Christian College.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
DIRECTIONS – From Dixon Drive –
1) Turn Left onto Darcey Street
2) Turn left onto Flora Terrace
3) Right onto Parkland Circuit
4) Lindsay Lane is on the right off Parkland Circuit
Jeanette has extensive experience in business administration and investments and is a director of Merlot Investments Australia and the Merlot Group of Companies. She is the Principal Agent of Merlot Residential Australia.
Jeanette’s experience includes: business and legal administration, and financial planning – she spent 11 years with an outback Queensland cattle station, 15 years in legal administration at Sanyo Australia, Sydney, before working in financial planning with Whittaker MacNaught, and lecturing Business Administration in Malaysia.
Jeanette is responsible for property and rental tenancy contracts and oversees the property management and maintenance division for Merlot, working with builders, asset managers, key service providers and tenants to ensure all Merlot homes retain their value long term.
Responsible for the effective management of more than 1,000 tenants Jeanette believes that if a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well