15 Yale Street, Pimpama QLD 4209
Spacious home with very good size bedrooms. Easy to maintain fully fenced yard.
Property Features include:
* Open Plan Kitchen, Lounge & Dining
* Dining opens out onto alfresco dining area with fan
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Main Bedroom with large built in wardrobe, fan and Ensuite
* All Remaining Bedrooms Good Sizes with Built in Wardrobes and Fans
* Covered Alfresco Dining Area with Fan
* Air Conditioner in main area
* Ceiling Fan in lounge
* Separate Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Low Maintenance yard
Within 5 minute drive you have Woolworths, 7 Eleven, McDonalds, Selection of restaurants (Chinese, Indian, Fish & Chips, and kebabs), Carls Jr, Red Rooster, Amcal pharmacy plus many more.
Schools in the area – Pimpama State Primary, Pimpama State Secondary College, Kings Christian College.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
DIRECTIONS – From Dixon Drive (Woolworths end)
1) Turn Right onto Mercer Street
2) Turn left onto Addisyn Street
4) Turn right onto Harvard Street
5) Yale Street is the second on the right
Jeanette has extensive experience in business administration and investments and is a director of Merlot Investments Australia and the Merlot Group of Companies. She is the Principal Agent of Merlot Residential Australia.
Jeanette’s experience includes: business and legal administration, and financial planning – she spent 11 years with an outback Queensland cattle station, 15 years in legal administration at Sanyo Australia, Sydney, before working in financial planning with Whittaker MacNaught, and lecturing Business Administration in Malaysia.
Jeanette is responsible for property and rental tenancy contracts and oversees the property management and maintenance division for Merlot, working with builders, asset managers, key service providers and tenants to ensure all Merlot homes retain their value long term.
Responsible for the effective management of more than 1,000 tenants Jeanette believes that if a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well