What happens if the tenant vacates or abandons the property, damaging or owing money?

A. It is one thing to follow up with a tenant when they are in arrears, but it is another to recover the funds if a tenant does leave the property owing money and or damaging your investment. Ours starts with the application form, we utilise the information on it to commence our investigations, you will be surprised how useful that form can be in debt collection, especially if the tenant is refusing to communicate.
In the worst case scenario, we will represent you at QCAT, will communicate and share with you the outcome of QCAT hearing, we will follow the directive of the hearing and exhaust all means necessary to retrieve all money that is owed. At the end of the day we are reinsuring you will do everything in your power to ensure you as our landlord isn’t out of pocket.