THIS IS A NO PET PROPERTY
To apply for the property you have 3 options –
1) Go directly through Realestate.com – Hit the apply button under the get in touch tab
*100 points of ID must be attached – Driver’s License, Medicare card etc.
*At least 3 current pay slips
*Utility Invoice with current address (Electricity, phone bill)
2) 1Form using our code is MER123 (Only if set up)
3) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE WORK ON THE 30% RULE OF INCOME VS RENT. THE HOUSE HOLD NET INCOME MUST BE AT LEAST $1200 PER WEEK TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. WE DO NOT TAKE EXTRA EARNINGS DUE TO COVID-19 SUPPLEMENTS AS INCOME.
Large home with very good size bedrooms. Family friendly yard that easily fits a trampoline and swing set.
Property Details Below
* Spacious open kitchen living dining that opens out onto alfresco dining area
* Good sized separate carpeted family room
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Air Conditioned
* Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, air con, fan and Ensuite
* Three remaining bedrooms good size with built ins and fans
* Internal Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Fully fenced back yard
* Only Minutes to Shops, Schools and Public Transport
Within 5 minute’s drive you have Woolworths, 7 Eleven, McDonalds, Selection of restaurants (Chinese, Indian, Fish & Chips, and kebabs), Carls Jr, Red Rooster and an Amcal pharmacy.
Schools in the area – Pimpama State Primary, Pimpama State Secondary College, Kings Christian College.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)