As it is the holiday season you must be pre approved to view the property, please see below the 4 options you have to apply.
To apply for the property you have 4 options –
1) 1Form using our code is MER123
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
3) Go to our website – https://www.merlotresidential.com.au/rentals/ – then click on the tenancy application form.
4) Go directly through Inspect Real Estate
Large home with very good size bedrooms and easy to maintain yard.
Property Details Below
* Spacious open kitchen living that opens out onto alfresco dining area
* Good sized separate carpeted family room
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Air Conditioned main area
* Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, fan and Ensuite
* Three remaining bedrooms good size with built ins and fans
* Internal Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Fully fenced back yard
* Only Minutes to Shops, Schools and Public Transport
PHOTOS TAKEN FROM SAME DESIGN PROPERTY COLOURS MAY VARY.
12 Harvard – Kitchen and bathroom white laminate with dark stone bench tops. Dark Carpet with white walls and floor tiles.
Within 5 minute’s drive you have Woolworths, 7 Eleven, McDonalds, Selection of restaurants (Chinese, Indian, Fish & Chips, and kebabs), Carls Jr, Red Rooster and an Amcal pharmacy.
Schools in the area – Pimpama State Primary, Pimpama State Secondary College, Kings Christian College.
Directions – From Dixon Drive (Woolworths end)
Travel for approx 1km and turn right onto Mercer Street
First left onto Addisyn Street
Harvard Street is the first right
Please be aware the photos reflect the model of house available – colours may vary.