THIS IS A NO PET PROPERTY
To apply for the property you have 4 options –
1) 1Form using our code is MER123
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
3) Go to our website – https://www.merlotresidential.com.au/rentals/ – then click on the tenancy application form.
4) Go directly through Inspect Real Estate
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE WORK ON THE 30% RULE OF INCOME VS RENT. THE HOUSE HOLD NET INCOME MUST BE AT LEAST $1200 PER WEEK TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. WE DO NOT TAKE EXTRA EARNINGS DUE TO COVID-19 SUPPLEMENTS AS INCOME.
Spacious home with large bedrooms. Very good sized bedrooms.
Property Features include:
* Open Plan Kitchen, Lounge & Dining
* Dining opens out onto alfresco dining area with fan
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Air Conditioner in main area
* Main Bedroom with large built in wardrobe, fan and Ensuite
* All Remaining Bedrooms Good Sizes with Built in Wardrobes and Fans
* Separate Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Very good size fully fenced yard
Within 5 minute drive you have Woolworths, 7 Eleven, McDonalds, Selection of restaurants (Chinese, Indian, Fish & Chips, and kebabs), Carls Jr, Red Rooster, Amcal pharmacy plus many more.
Schools in the area – Pimpama State Primary, Pimpama State Secondary College, Kings Christian College.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
DIRECTIONS – From Dixon Drive (Woolworths End)
Travel down Dixon Drive fro approx 1km and turn right onto Mercer Street
Take the second left onto Thorne Drive
Mieka is the 2nd right