Conditions for inspection –
*No more than 2 people in a group
*Each person must provide name, address and contact number
*All people must adhere to all social distancing rules
To apply for the property you have 3 options –
1) Go to our website – https://www.merlotresidential.com.au/rentals/ – then click on the tenancy application form
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
3) 1Form using our code is MER123
Modern duplex in a new quiet estate with single remote garage with internal access.
– Security screens on windows and doors
– Open plan kitchen living dining
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Air conditioner in living area
– 2 Bedrooms both with built ins and fans
– Air con in master bedroom
– Separate alfresco area
– Fully fenced property
– Single car remote garage
Within a few minutes of the property you have Boronia Heights Shopping Village that has an IGA, Bottle shop, Pharmacy and a very good selection of take away food outlets.
Also a short drive from the property you have Grand Plaza which offers Coles and a large selection of specialty shops and fast food outlets.
Schools in the area – Boronia Heights State School. Park Ridge State High School.