To apply for the property you have 4 options –
1) 1Form using our code is MER123
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
3) Go to our website – https://www.merlotresidential.com.au/rentals/ – then click on the tenancy application form.
4) Go directly through Inspect Real Estate
Open plan kitchen living dining area. Good sized fully fence yard. Easy access to the Mount Lindesay Hwy and Logan Motorway.
Property Features include:
* Open Plan Lounge & Dining
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Air Conditioning the main area
* Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, fan and Ensuite
* All Remaining Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes and Fans
* Covered Outdoor Area
* Separate Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Low Maintenance Backyard
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE WORK ON THE 30% RULE OF INCOME VS RENT. THE HOUSE HOLD NET INCOME MUST BE AT LEAST $1200 PER WEEK TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. WE DO NOT TAKE EXTRA EARNINGS DUE TO COVID-19 SUPPLEMENTS AS INCOME.
Within a few minutes of the property you have Boronia Heights Shopping Village that has an IGA, Bottle shop, Pharmacy and a very good selection of take away food outlets.
Also a short drive from the property you have Grand Plaza which offers Coles and a large selection of specialty shops and fast food outlets.
Schools in the area – Boronia Heights State School. Park Ridge State High School.
DIRECTIONS – (Maggiolo Street is located at 39-53 Short Street Boronia Heights)
From the Mount Lindesay Hwy turn onto Fedrick Street and follow it to the end
Turn left onto Short Street
Maggiolo is located approx 150m down on the right, turn right onto Maggiolo.
Hobson is located at the end.