THIS IS A NO PET PROPERTY
To apply for the property you have 3 options –
1) Go directly through Realestate.com – Hit the apply button under the get in touch tab
*100 points of ID must be attached – Driver’s License, Medicare card etc.
*At least 3 current pay slips
*Utility Invoice with current address (Electricity, phone bill)
2) 1Form using our code is MER123 (Only if set up)
3) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE WORK ON THE 30% RULE OF INCOME VS RENT. THE HOUSE HOLD NET INCOME MUST BE AT LEAST $1200 PER WEEK TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. WE DO NOT TAKE EXTRA EARNINGS DUE TO COVID-19 SUPPLEMENTS AS INCOME.
Lovely home in convenient and sort after location, only Minutes to Shops, Schools and Public Transport.
Property Features include:
* Open Plan Kitchen, Living & Dining
* Air Conditioning in main area
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Separate study area
* Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, fan and Ensuite
* Three remaining bedrooms with built ins and fans
* Covered Outdoor Area
* Internal laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Low Maintenance fully fenced backyard
* Only Minutes to Shops, Schools and Public Transport
DIRECTIONS – (Daintree Court located at 413 Chambers Flat road between Park Ridge Road and Bumstead Road)
*From the United Servo on the corner of Park Ridge Road and Chambers Flat road head towards Bumstead Road for approx 400 metres and it will be on your left. You will see a small cement road that goes over a storm water drain that leads into Daintree Court.
Within 5 minute drive you have Coles, Selection of restaurants and fast food outlets, Doctors and pharmacies and a petrol station 400m up the road.
Schools in the area – Logan Reserve State Primary, Marsden State High School.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
The colours in each property may vary from property to property and may also be mirrored. Photos are taken from the first house built from this design in the estate.