THIS IS A NO PET PROPERTY
To apply for the property you have 3 options –
1) Go directly through Realestate.com – Hit the apply button under the get in touch tab
*100 points of ID must be attached – Driver’s License, Medicare card etc.
*At least 3 current pay slips
*Utility Invoice with current address (Electricity, phone bill)
2) 1Form using our code is MER123 (Only if set up)
3) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE WORK ON THE 30% RULE OF INCOME VS RENT. THE HOUSE HOLD NET INCOME MUST BE AT LEAST $1200 PER WEEK TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. WE DO NOT TAKE EXTRA EARNINGS DUE TO COVID-19 SUPPLEMENTS AS INCOME.
Large spacious family home with good sized fully fenced yard.
Property Details Below
– Large open kitchen living that opens onto alfresco dining area
– Separate carpeted family room
– Air conditioner in main area
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe, fan and ensuite
– Remaining 3 bedrooms all spacious with fans and built ins
– Separate toilet
– Great outside alfresco area
– Good size family backyard that easily fits a trampoline and swing set
– Double remote control garage
Within 5 minutes you have local shops and the Morayfield Road Shops and Food Outlets.
Schools in the area – Morayfield East State Primary. Morayfield State High School. (Buchanan rd area).
Morayfield State Primary. Morayfield State High School. (Oakey Flat and Petersen rd area).