THIS IS A NO PET PROPERTY
To apply for the property you have 4 options –
1) 1Form using our code is MER123
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
3) Go to our website – https://www.merlotresidential.com.au/rentals/ – then click on the tenancy application form.
4) Go directly through Inspect Real Estate
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE WORK ON THE 30% RULE OF INCOME VS RENT. THE HOUSE HOLD NET INCOME MUST BE AT LEAST $1200 PER WEEK TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. WE DO NOT TAKE EXTRA EARNINGS DUE TO COVID-19 SUPPLEMENTS AS INCOME.
Large home close to parks, schools and shops
Property Details Below
* Spacious kitchen living dining that opens out onto alfresco dining area
* Good sized carpeted family room
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Air Conditioned
* Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, fan and Ensuite
* Three remaining bedrooms good size with built ins and fans
* Internal Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Fully fenced back yard that fits a trampoline
* Only Minutes to Shops, Schools and Public Transport
Within 5 minute drive you have Coles, McDonalds, Selection of restaurants and fast food outlets and a Terry White pharmacy.
Schools in the area – Yarrabilba State Primary, Yarrabilba State Secondary College (Opens 2020), St Clare’s Catholic Primary School.
-Follow Yarrabilba Drive until you get to McKinnon Drive and turn left
-Go past the high school and take the 3rd left onto Granite Street
-Take the 3rd right onto Marl Crescent