From Chambers Flat Road head down Park Ridge Road (Where the United Servo is)
Take the first right onto Junction Street
Take the 2nd right onto Silkwood Circuit
Conditions for inspection –
*No more than 2 people in a group
*Each person must provide name, address and contact number
*All people must adhere to all social distancing rules
To apply for the property you have 3 options –
1) Go to our website – https://www.merlotresidential.com.au/rentals/ – then click on the tenancy application form
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
3) 1Form using our code is MER123
Modern duplex in a new quiet estate with easy to maintain fully fenced yard.
Property Features include:
– Open plan kitchen living dining
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Air conditioner in living area
– Main bedroom with ensuite, fan and walk in robe
– 2 Additional spacious bedrooms with built in robes and fans
– Separate main bathroom
– Living area opens out onto alfresco dining area
– Fully fenced yard
– Separate garage with internal access
– Plus a car space
Within 5 minute drive you have Coles, Selection of restaurants and fast food outlets, Doctors and pharmacies and a petrol station 400m up the road.
Schools in the area – Logan Reserve State Primary, Marsden State High School.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
The colours in each property may vary from property to property and may also be mirrored. Photos are taken from the first house built from this design.