From Chambers Flat Road head down Park Ridge Road (Where the United Servo is)
Take the first right onto Junction Street
Take the 2nd right onto Silkwood Circuit
To apply for the property you have 3 options –
1) Go directly through Realestate.com – Hit the apply button under the get in touch tab
*100 points of ID must be attached – Driver’s License, Medicare card etc.
*At least 3 current pay slips
*Utility Invoice with current address (Electricity, phone bill)
2) 1Form using our code is MER123 (Only if set up)
3) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE WORK ON THE 30% RULE OF INCOME VS RENT. THE HOUSE HOLD NET INCOME MUST BE AT LEAST $1200 PER WEEK TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. WE DO NOT TAKE EXTRA EARNINGS DUE TO COVID-19 SUPPLEMENTS AS INCOME.
Modern duplex in a new quiet estate with single remote garage with internal access.
– 2 Bedrooms both with built ins and fans
– Open plan kitchen living dining
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Air conditioner in living area
– Separate alfresco area
– Fully fenced property
– Separate garage with internal access
– No dogs will be approved
Within 5 minute drive you have Coles, Selection of restaurants and fast food outlets, Doctors and pharmacies and a petrol station 400m up the road.
Schools in the area – Logan Reserve State Primary, Marsden State High School.
The colours in each property may vary from property to property and may also be mirrored. Photos are taken from the first house built from this design.