Conditions for inspection –
*No more than 2 people in a group
*Each person must provide name, address and contact number
*All people must adhere to all social distancing rules
To apply for the property you have 3 options –
1) Go to our website – https://www.merlotresidential.com.au/rentals/ – then click on the tenancy application form
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
3) 1Form using our code is MER123
4 Bedroom home with study/5th bedroom. Good sized fully fenced yard
* Open plan kitchen living dining area
* Spacious kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances with plenty of storage
* Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, Fan and En-suite
* 3 remaining bedrooms large with fans & built ins
* Separate study/5th bedroom downstairs
* Main bathroom upstairs with separate toilet
* Down stairs toilet
* Covered Outdoor Area
* Air Conditioning in main area
* Separate Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Low Maintenance Backyard
* Only Minutes to Shops, Schools and Public Transport
Within 5 minute drive you have Woolworths, 7 Eleven, McDonalds, Selection of restaurants (Chinese, Indian, Fish & Chips, and kebabs), Carls Jr, Red Rooster and an Amcal pharmacy.
Schools in the area – Pimpama State Primary, Pimpama State Secondary College, Kings Christian College.