THIS IS A NO PET PROPERTY
To apply for the property you have 2 options –
1) Go directly through Realestate.com – Hit the apply button under the get in touch tab
*100 points of ID must be attached – Driver’s License, Medicare card etc.
*At least 3 current pay slips
*Utility Invoice with current address (Electricity, phone bill)
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE WORK ON THE 30% RULE OF INCOME VS RENT. THE HOUSE HOLD NET INCOME MUST BE AT LEAST $1200 PER WEEK TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. WE DO NOT TAKE EXTRA EARNINGS DUE TO COVID-19 SUPPLEMENTS AS INCOME.
Modern 4 bedroom home in the highly sought after Herses Road Pricinct in Eagleby.
– Open kitchen living dining room
– Air conditioner in main area
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Remaining 3 bedrooms all spacious with built ins & fans
– Separate toilet
– Great outside covered entertaining area
– Good size family backyard that easily fits a trampoline and swing set
– Double remote control garage
– Quiet family friendly street
– Walking distance to The Mulberry Bush Early Learning Centre which has developed a program to cater to the growing number of New Zealand families within the community and aims to provide an environment for children to gain a positive awareness of Maori culture through the use of Maori language.
– Walking distance to Eagleby State School who’s motto ‘Learning Together’ encompasses the traditions of their school, based on strong community values. These values are reflected in the community spirit of staff, students, parents and families.