THIS IS A NO PET PROPERTY
To apply for the property you have 2 options –
1) Go directly through Realestate.com – Hit the apply button under the get in touch tab
*100 points of ID must be attached – Driver’s License, Medicare card etc.
*At least 3 current pay slips
*Utility Invoice with current address (Electricity, phone bill)
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE WORK ON THE 30% RULE OF INCOME VS RENT. THE HOUSE HOLD NET INCOME MUST BE AT LEAST $1300 PER WEEK TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED. WE DO NOT TAKE EXTRA EARNINGS DUE TO COVID-19 SUPPLEMENTS AS INCOME.
Due to the current Covid-19 conditions only 2 people per group will be permitted through the property. You must check in with the QLD check in app and you must be wearing a mask. We also ask that you do not touch anything while in the property.
Spacious home with large bedrooms and a fully fenced yard that easily fits a trampoline and swing set
Property Details Below
– Large open kitchen living dining room
– Air conditioner in main area
– Large master bedroom with fan, walk in robe and ensuite
– Remaining 3 bedrooms all spacious with fans and built ins
– Separate toilet
– Great outside covered entertaining area
– Large size family backyard that easily fits a trampoline and swing set
– Internal laundry
– Double remote control garage
PLEASE NOTE INTERNAL PHOTOS TAKEN OF THE SAME DESIGN PROPERTY – COLORS MAY VARY
Within 5 minutes you have local shops and the Morayfield Road Shops and Food Outlets.
Schools in the area – Morayfield East State Primary. Morayfield State High School. (Buchanan rd area). Morayfield State Primary. Morayfield State High School. (Oakey Flat and Petersen rd area).