10 Splendour Circuit, Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Lovely home in family friendly area, close to Parks, Shops, Schools and Public Transport. This is a breaklease, move in dates are negotiable
Property Details Below
* Open Plan Kitchen Dining
* Separate carpeted lounge room
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, fan and Ensuite
* Three remaining bedrooms with built ins and fans
* Separate study area
* Covered Outdoor Area
* Air Conditioned
* Internal laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Low Maintenance fully fenced backyard
* Only Minutes to Shops, Schools and Public Transport
Within 5 minute drive you have Coles, McDonalds, Selection of restaurants, petrol stations, fast food outlets and a Terry White pharmacy.
Schools in the area – Yarrabilba State Primary, Yarrabilba State Secondary College (Opens 2020), St Clare’s Catholic Primary School.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
DIRECTIONS FROM YARRABILBA DRIVE
1. Turn left onto Lanimar (Next to the primary school) and continue to the end
2. Turn left onto Buxton Avenue, Continue on Buxton Avenue for about 1km
3. Turn right onto Splendour Circuit (it is after you have passed the big new play ground)
Jeanette has extensive experience in business administration and investments and is a director of Merlot Investments Australia and the Merlot Group of Companies. She is the Principal Agent of Merlot Residential Australia.
Jeanette’s experience includes: business and legal administration, and financial planning – she spent 11 years with an outback Queensland cattle station, 15 years in legal administration at Sanyo Australia, Sydney, before working in financial planning with Whittaker MacNaught, and lecturing Business Administration in Malaysia.
Jeanette is responsible for property and rental tenancy contracts and oversees the property management and maintenance division for Merlot, working with builders, asset managers, key service providers and tenants to ensure all Merlot homes retain their value long term.
Responsible for the effective management of more than 1,000 tenants Jeanette believes that if a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well