Modern duplex in a new quiet estate with easy to maintain fully fenced yard.
Property Features include:
– Open plan kitchen living dining
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Air conditioner in living area
– Main bedroom with ensuite, fan and walk in robe
– 2 Additional spacious bedrooms with built in robes and fans
– Separate main bathroom
– Living area opens out onto alfresco dining area
– Very good sized fully fenced yard
– Separate garage with internal access
DIRECTIONS – (Maggiolo Street is located at 39-53 Short Street Boronia Heights)
From the Mount Lindesay Hwy turn onto Fedrick Street and follow it to the end
Turn left onto Short Street
Maggiolo is located approx 150m down on the right
Within a few minutes of the property you have Boronia Heights Shopping Village that has an IGA, Bottle shop, Pharmacy and a very good selection of take away food outlets.
Also a short drive from the property you have Grand Plaza which offers Coles and a large selection of specialty shops and fast food outlets.
Schools in the area – Boronia Heights State School. Park Ridge State High School.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
The colours in each property may vary from property to property and may also be mirrored. Photos are taken from the first house built from this design in the estate.