Good size family home in quiet new estate.
Property Details Below
* Spacious Kitchen living dining that opens out onto a covered deck area
* Separate study area
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Air Conditioned
* Main Bedroom with built in wardrobe, fan and Ensuite
* Three remaining bedrooms with built ins and fans
* Internal Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Fully fenced back yard
* Only Minutes to Shops, Schools and Public Transport
DIRECTIONS – (Maggiolo Street is located at 39-53 Short Street Boronia Heights)
From the Mount Lindesay Hwy turn onto Fedrick Street and follow it to the end
Turn left onto Short Street
Maggiolo is located approx 150m down on the right
Within a few minutes of the property you have Boronia Heights Shopping Village that has an IGA, Bottle shop, Pharmacy and a very good selection of take away food outlets.
Also a short drive from the property you have Grand Plaza which offers Coles and a large selection of specialty shops and fast food outlets.
Schools in the area – Boronia Heights State School. Park Ridge State High School.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
The colours in each property may vary from property to property and may also be mirrored. Photos are taken from the first house built from this design in the estate.