19 Tranquility Way, Eagleby QLD 4207
4 bedroom family home with study and fully fenced yard.
Property Details Below
– Large open kitchen living dining room
– Air conditioner in main area
– Large master bedroom with fan, walk in robe and ensuite
– Remaining 3 bedrooms all spacious with fans and built ins
– Separate study
– Separate toilet
– Great outside covered entertaining area
– Large size family backyard that easily fits a trampoline and swing set
– Double remote control garage
Within a few minute drive you have IGA, 7 Eleven, Selection of restaurants and fast food outlets, Doctors and a pharmacy.
Schools in the area – Eagleby State Primary. Beenleigh State High School. Trinity College.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY:
1. From Herses Road, turn left into Twin Rivers Drive
2. At the roundabout turn right onto Tranquility Way
Jeanette has extensive experience in business administration and investments and is a director of Merlot Investments Australia and the Merlot Group of Companies. She is the Principal Agent of Merlot Residential Australia.
Jeanette’s experience includes: business and legal administration, and financial planning – she spent 11 years with an outback Queensland cattle station, 15 years in legal administration at Sanyo Australia, Sydney, before working in financial planning with Whittaker MacNaught, and lecturing Business Administration in Malaysia.
Jeanette is responsible for property and rental tenancy contracts and oversees the property management and maintenance division for Merlot, working with builders, asset managers, key service providers and tenants to ensure all Merlot homes retain their value long term.
Responsible for the effective management of more than 1,000 tenants Jeanette believes that if a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well