Conditions for inspection –
*No more than 2 people in a group
*Each person must provide name, address and contact number
*All people must adhere to all social distancing rules
To apply for the property you have 3 options –
1) Go to our website – https://www.merlotresidential.com.au/rentals/ – then click on the tenancy application form
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
3) 1Form using our code is MER123
Large home with very good size bedrooms. Lots of street parking available.
Property Details Below
* Spacious open kitchen living dining that opens out onto alfresco dining area
* Good sized separate carpeted family room
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Air Conditioned main area
* Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, fan and Ensuite
* Three remaining bedrooms good size with built ins and fans
* Internal Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Fully fenced back yard
* Only Minutes to Shops, Schools and Public Transport
Within 5 minute’s drive you have Woolworths, 7 Eleven, McDonalds, Selection of restaurants (Chinese, Indian, Fish & Chips, and kebabs), Carls Jr, Red Rooster and an Amcal pharmacy.
Schools in the area – Pimpama State Primary, Pimpama State Secondary College, Kings Christian College.
DIRECTIONS – From Dixon Drive –
1) Turn Right onto Mercer Street
2) Turn left onto Addisyn Street
Addisyn Street runs into Oxford Street. 38 Oxford Street in the first house past Harvard Street on the right.