Conditions for inspection –
*No more than 2 people in a group
*Each person must provide name, address and contact number
*All people must adhere to all social distancing rules
To apply for the property you have 3 options –
1) Go to our website – https://www.merlotresidential.com.au/rentals/ – then click on the tenancy application form
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
3) 1Form using our code is MER123
Open plan kitchen living dining area. Good sized fully fence yard. Easy access to the Mount Lindesay Hwy and Logan Motorway.
Property Features include:
* Open Plan Lounge & Dining
* Kitchen Includes Stainless Steel Appliances
* Air Conditioning the main area
* Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, fan and Ensuite
* All Remaining Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes and Fans
* Separate study area
* Covered Outdoor Area
* Separate Laundry
* Double Lock up Garage with remote
* Low Maintenance Backyard
Within a few minutes of the property you have Boronia Heights Shopping Village that has an IGA, Bottle shop, Pharmacy and a very good selection of take away food outlets.
Also a short drive from the property you have Grand Plaza which offers Coles and a large selection of specialty shops and fast food outlets.
Schools in the area – Boronia Heights State School. Park Ridge State High School.
Viewing times available online or contact Merlot Residential Directly. Applications available during inspection or apply through 1Form (code MER123)