Conditions for inspection –
*No more than 2 people in a group
*Each person must provide name, address and contact number
*All people must adhere to all social distancing rules
To apply for the property you have 3 options –
1) Go to our website – https://www.merlotresidential.com.au/rentals/ – then click on the tenancy application form
2) Contact the office on 0755281002 and we will forward you an application form.
3) 1Form using our code is MER123
Large family home with very good sized bedrooms and a fully fenced yard. (Internal photos of the same design property – 9 Berrima internal colours are grey, white & cream with dark carpet)
Property Details Below
– Open kitchen living room
– Separate carpeted lounge (No fan)
– Air conditioner in main area
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe, fan and ensuite
– Remaining 3 bedrooms all spacious with built ins and fans
– Separate toilet
– Great outside covered entertaining area
– Good size backyard that easily fits a medium size trampoline and swing set
– Double remote control garage
Within a few minute drive you have Coles, Selection of restaurants and fast food outlets, Doctors and pharmacies, Bunnings. 2 minute drive you have a 7 Eleven and convenience store.
Schools in the area – Yugumbir State Primary (Regents Park State School – Berrima Street Only), St Bernardines Catholic Primary School. Browns Plains State High School.